Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

What are you….

Reading?
Gone With The Wind... still! I'm two-thirds of the way though and still enjoying it!

Watching?
I'm going to watch Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23 right away.

Listening to?
The sounds of football (Husband is watching it while I sit here).

Cooking/Baking?
Nothing - I've been working 13+ hour days at work off and on and when I do, we get catered meals, including tons of leftovers. So our freezer/fridge is filled with food.

Happy you accomplished this last week?
Not doing too badly on my diet this week despite not having much control over my meals thanks to all the dinners at work.

Looking forward to this week?
Tuesday evening after all my overtime is complete and I can get my week day evenings back!

Thankful for today?
A free microdermabrasion appointment! This was one of the free gift cards that Husband's stepmom gave to me in the fall and I finally used it this weekend.  My skin feels very soft and smooth! I have another one that I'm going to use in a few weeks too. (When I got the gift cards, I got two of each and most were only good for one use per person, but this company is letting me use both myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment