Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday's This & That


  • We have bought paint! Success! For the spare bedroom, we got a light grey and a deep eggplant purple for an accent wall. For the office (a.k.a. Husband's man cave), a dark steel blue. Painting won't happen anytime this month, but I'm excited we at least have this done and it's a step in the right direction.
  • We met with the lawyer. I'll post a full update on what's happening in another post. 
  • We put up our Christmas tree and decorated it for the first time! Last year we bought the tree and put it up sans light or decorations, just to see how the fur babies would react (I was worried they would climb up the tree and it would fall over). This year we put lights and ornaments on, and we also decorated our stairwell and I love it! I'll post pictures soon!
  • I am so close to begin done Christmas shopping. Only a couple more gifts to pick up and I know what we're getting them, so I just have to get it!
  • My diet is failing miserably this month.I don't know why I even try to eat healthy in December.
  • I have an appointment for my free microdermabrasion this weekend (see this article for more details).
  • My little girl fur baby has to have surgery next week! We took her in as we thought she had allergies, but it turns out she has a mast cell tumor, which releases histamines and causes an allergic reaction. The vet has to remove the tumor and then run tests on it to see how far along it is. It's small though, so I'm hoping it's as simple as removing it. Apparently in dogs it is more aggressive and often requires chemotherapy, but not usually in cats. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment