Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

What are you….

Reading?
I just finished the last book in the Fifty Shades of Grey series. I had to know what all the hype was about... and I'm still wondering what it is... :P  Next on my list is Gone With the Wind.

Watching?
I love crappy made-for-tv Christmas movies, so those are filling up our PVR at the moment.

Listening to?
Husband is watching football.

Cooking/Baking?
Candy Corn Bark, but using Reindeer Treats (the Christmas version of candy corn). My selected person for Secret Santa loves candy corn, so I figured this would be a great gift idea.

Happy you accomplished this last week?
I finally figured out what to buy my father-in-law and am now done Christmas shopping!

Looking forward to this week?
A much-needed haircut. I haven't had my hair cut since August!

Thankful for today?
My work may be going on strike sometime in the new year. While discussing this and what we would still need to pay for vs. what we can stop payment for (or just pay interest) with my mother-in-law #2 (Husband's stepmom)she said they could help us with buying food. I hope it won't come to that, but it's nice to that would help us if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment