Husband and I just got married, and with the wedding and beginning a new life together, our life is crazy! This blog will be a journey through our personal finances and whatever life throws at us as we adjust to married life.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our TV, internet and cell phones. The bill was higher than normal with the move as we didn't have TV from this particular company before, so we had to pay for 2 months (one for the current month and one because they bill a month ahead). Does anyone ever understand the billing system from these companies?
2. Today I am thankful for extra freelance work. I have 3 new projects that came up late last week.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was went to the playground with a friend and her adorable daughter. We played with her, relaxed by the kiddie pool with our feet in the water and got some sun.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get through this week! I have a week-long video shoot with long hours, so it's going to be a long week!
5. The last thing I won was our Olympics pool at work! Prize money for 1st place is $55, so minus the $5 entry fee, I'm walking away $50 richer!