Monday, August 6, 2012
Weekly Money Check-Up
Courtesy of My Pretty Pennies
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our car payment.
2. Today I am thankful for a long weekend! It's a civic holiday in Canada and I love having the extra day off and the short work week.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was play board games with family.
4. I will consider this week a success if I win the Olympics pool at work - first prize is $55!
5. I am trying to incorporate more fruits and veggies in my diet. I tend to grab grains and milk products for snacks, so I'm trying to eat more fruits and veggies throughout the day and make it a habit.