I didn't do so well on my April goals... :(
- Lose 3 lbs. Let's try this again!
- Go to hot yoga 3x. I'm not sure if I'm setting myself up for failure again, but I should really use my 10 sessions which will expire in June.
- Put $750 towards our foundation savings goal. I get three pay cheques this month, so we can put aside a little bit more in May.
- Do an inventory of our possessions.
- Go see the movie The Big Wedding. I love romantic comedies and I haven't seen a new one in a long time, so this will be a fun goal to achieve.
- Put away winter clothing/shoes and bring out summer gear.
- Buy an armband holder for my new phone. I have been using my phone in lieu of my iPod during my walks home latel because I'm in love with the Zombie Run app. Right now I can just throw my phone into my pocket, but once the temperatures heat up, I'll need an alternative way to carry it. Budget is $30.