Friday, May 3, 2013

About Me

Halie on Penguins, Pasta and Polka Dots did this today and I love it! I haven't done anything like this, so figured I'd copy borrow her post! :)  Here's a reverse pyramid to get to know me!

10 Favorite Foods
  1. Chocolate cake
  2. Cupcakes (okay, really sweet!)
  3. Sushi
  4. Husband's lasagna
  5. Ravioli
  6. Crab
  7. Grilled cheese sandwiches
  8. Pesto
  9. Cheese
  10. Chinese food (the crappy Americanized stuff, like chicken balls and lemon chicken)
9 Favorite Movies
  1. Dirty Dancing
  2. Pretty Woman
  3. Crazy, Stupid, Love
  4. Speed
  5. The Hunger Games
  6. Cinderella
  7. Grease
  8. Cutting Edge
  9. The Princess Bride












8 Favorite Musical Artists
  1. Dixie Chicks
  2. Carrie Underwood
  3. The Band Perry
  4. Rascal Flatts
  5. Adele
  6. Taylor Swift
  7. Dido
  8. Jewel
7 Things I Love Right Now
  1. My husband!
  2. Zombie Run app
  3. My new sneakers
  4. The sunshine
  5. Goat's cheese
  6. How I Met Your Mother
  7. Planning surprises
Able Township in Zombie Run - sooooo much fun!



















6 Places I'd Love To Visit
  1. Greece
  2. Italy
  3. San Francisco
  4. Pittsburgh
  5. Maritimes
  6. France
5 Favorite Games
  1. Bohnanza
  2. Settlers of Catan
  3. Skip-Bo
  4. Munchkin
  5. Ticket to Ride
Bohnanza (a.k.a. The Bean Game)
Photo credit















4 Things I'd Like To Do Again
  1. Go back to Egypt
  2. Have another wedding (but still marry Husband!)
  3. Play in rain puddles like when I was a kid
  4. See my dad


















3 Things I'd Like To Do in 2013
  1. Spa weekend with my girlfriends
  2. Surprise Husband with something special
  3. Improve my French
2 Facts About Me
  1. I have had bangs my entire life and I'm only now trying to grow them out for the first time!
  2. I didn't get my licence until I was 22 and I only got it because my dad bought a convertible!
1 Meaning Behind My Blog Name
  1. I love playing with budgets and crunching the numbers. I should really post more financial stuff on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment