Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

(from My Pretty Pennies)

I should have done this on Monday, but I'm still new to this blogging thing!

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a final payment to our wedding photographer.
2. Today I am thankful for a husband who picks up the slack at home while I am working tons.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy get new carpet. It involved a lot of work on our part, but the apartment management company paid for it and it was well worth it! It really makes the apartment feel fresh and new!

4. I will consider this week a success if I get 3 of my 5 freelance articles written.
5. This year for Halloween, I dressed up like an 80s chick. We had a 'dress for the decades' theme at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment