Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

What are you….

Reading?
I couldn't get into One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, so I'm re-reading Five People You Meet In Heaven.

Watching?
Catching up on Hart of Dixie and How I Met Your Mother re-runs.

Listening to?
How I Met Your Mother (the show is on in the background).

Cooking/Baking?
Avocado quesadillas and spinach salad - delish!

Happy you accomplished this last week?
Getting our taxes done! I'll be happy to see the cheques come in later this month.

Looking forward to this week?
Dinner and movies with my sister on Tuesday and then a much-needed hair cut and colour on Thursday!

Thankful for today?
New runners! I got a new pair and I'm excited to try them out! Hopefully it'll help with this foot pain that just won't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment