Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekly Money Check-Up


Courtesy of My Pretty Pennies

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our first mortgage payment!
2. Today I am thankful for times when I don't have to walk to/from work. Husband drove me in today and I will have a work car this afternoon and tomorrow morning. While I do like getting the exercise and saving money, the 35-40 minute walk can be a bit much sometimes.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend an evening watching season 1 of Lost with a couple girlfriends.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get our paperwork done for Husband's life/disability and finish a freelance article that is due next week.
5. This summer
has been a time of learning and growth. Having bought our first home, there's so much to figure out. Plus the total change in my lifestyle has put me under a lot of stress, but I'm slowly adapting.

2 comments: