Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm back!

After a month of crazy changes, life is finally beginning to settle down. Here are just a few things that I did over the past four weeks:

- finished the last course in my management certificate program and submitted my graduation request! I will be graduating with a 4.0 GPA, which I am very pleased with! The grad ceremony isn't until October, but it's a great feeling to know that I'm done, with or without the paper in hand!

- had surgery. A very minor surgery, but surgery that kept me off of work for two weeks. Without going into personal details, I've had surgery for a genetic condition since I was a baby (more than a dozen surgeries in total) and this was the LAST one ever! It's kind of surreal, as I was told "this will be the last one" for a very long time, but this is it for sure now. This was actually on my baby bucket list, as I didn't want to have to go through any more surgeries once we had kids, and I most certainly couldn't do it while pregnant.


- and last, but not least - we moved! We moved out of our apartment on June 30th and into the new house on July 1st. It was actually a very easy move thanks to all our friends and family. We're settling in nicely, but it's a big adjustment. I'll post more on that later! 



For now, I'm happy to let life get back to boring. It's nice to not have to pack or study or worry about the move and I can just enjoy the house, husband, cats and life!

No comments:

Post a Comment