Thursday, October 27, 2011

19 Days after the wedding

Husband and I got married 19 days ago! Our life leading up to the wedding and immediately afterwards has been crazy! But post-wedding, I'm not too sure what to do with all my free time that was once spent perusing bridal magazines and emailing vendors, so I thought I'd start a blog. It will be about us, our lives, our personal finances, our fur babies, and anything and everything that comes up.

To give you a bit of a background... I work in advertising, husband works for a local transportation company, but is hoping to get a job in the food industry (his passion). We have two young cats (Milo and Molly). We were dating for just over 3 years when we got married (living together for about 2 of those years). We live in a fairly big city in Canada, right in the heart of downtown. The rest you'll pick up as we go along!

No comments:

Post a Comment